Little Buttons Essentials
Madannah Mother's Milk Balm
Specially formulated to support breastmilk supply.
It is made of 100% natural products.
This cream contains small amounts of essential oils which have traditionally been used in herbal remedies. The properties of the essential oils in this balm act as a galactagogue to increase milk supply and return the body to hormonal balance to optimize breastmilk production.
How to use
To achieve optimal breastmilk supply – Massage a small amount of Madannah Mothers Milk Balm into the breasts and towards the armpits. Apply the balm to the upper back, along the spine and on the soles of the feet. Repeat 2-4 times daily for 10 days.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Beeswax, Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) Oils (Fennel, Clary Sage, Basil and Geranium).
*To achieve the full benefits of this balm, regular and effective breastmilk removal from the breast must also occur.
- *To avoid baby ingesting any essential oils- If baby feeds within half an hour of applying the balm , it is recommended that the balm be washed from the nipple area
- For external use only
- Test on small area of skin for skin sensitivity, prior to applying to larger area.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- Use only as intended.
- ABA Increasing supply
- Seek advice from a Lactation Consultant or Maternal Child Health Practitioner, if you have concerns about breastfeeding your baby
- Australian Breastfeeding Association 24hour helpline 1800686268
- Australian Breastfeeding Association
*This product has not been approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration and is not intended to treat, cure or prevent disease.
‘There are many factors that lead to decreased breastmilk supply. It is highly recommended that you seek professional lactation advice from a Lactation Consultant or other suitably qualified lactation specialist if you are having difficulty breastfeeding you baby or feel you have decreased breastmilk supply’
(Little Button Essentials 2017).